Thyroid hormones affect every part of your body. They set your pace; how fast you grow, run, burn, digest, absorb and eliminate.
There are so many factors that influence thyroid gland function and thyroid hormone production and activity. As your body’s priorities change in response to stress, immune activity, calorie intake, and food availability, hormones and reproductive cycle. The thyroid system responds to either speed you up or slow you down. It is the most amazing pacemaker for our body that is constantly assessing and changing to maintain a healthy system.
When your thyroid is functioning properly, many other processes in your body maintain a healthy state as well. For instance, when your thyroid is properly functioning your body experiences:
- healthy thermogenesis activity (burning fat) and your body temperature are maintained comfortably.
- maintain a healthy weight
- healthy energy levels and energy metabolism
- supports positive mood
- healthy digestive function
- promotes circulatory health and function
- healthy hair, skin, and nails
- healthy fluid balance
T432 Plus is formulated to supply dietary nutrients that are used by the thyroid to help support healthy thyroid activity.
The following nutrients are needed by the thyroid to maintain healthy function; Iodine, zinc, selenium, and Tyrosine. Tyrosine is an amino acid that joins with Iodine to support the healthy production of thyroid hormones. Zinc and selenium are also involved in thyroid hormone production and conversion.
L-Tyrosine 200mg, Du Zhong leaf extract, Yerba Mate leaf extract, Cinnamon Bark extract, Guarana seed extract, Coleus Root Extract, Pomegranate Peel Extract, Orgen-CM, Certified Organic Moringa Leaf Extract yielding approx. 30mcg of elemental chromium, Kelp Yielding 30mcg elemental iodine, Zinc Gluconate supplying 2.5mg of Elemental Zinc, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae selenium yielding 12.5mcg selenium.
What is in a T432 Plus capsule?
- Selenium (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
- Cinnamon ceylon (cinnamon) bark
- Paullinia cupana (Guarana)
- Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba mate)
- Eucommia ulmoides oliver leaf (Du Zhong)
- Coleus forskohlii (Coleus)
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate peel)
- Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack)